Pages

About this Blog

random. kids and cats. dan. rants. crafting, scrapbooking, sewing projects. life

Friday, November 30, 2012

Catching up... ABC Flashcards

So a while back I wrote a post about foam flashcards that I was making. Well I'm still not finished BUT thankfully Kellan is just starting to show use for them.  I did, however, manage to solve a major problem that I was having with them. 




K was ripping the foam apart. So I knew I needed to do something before I could give them to him to use. I had kind of given up on them and put them away. I have worked on them here and there, but it wasn't until recently that I figured out a way to keep K from pulling the foam apart like stickers. 

Yea... I'm not really sure you are supposed to laminate foam... BUT i did! 


Some flashcards worked... and some didn't.... (some of the foam was too thick in places)

I would have liked them to turn out better but Kellan LOVES them!! He's so happy to play with them. He has the few that I finished memorized so I need to get my butt in gear and finished the rest. 

These laminating pouches are fantastic! I need to pick up another package to finish up Kellan's and add a couple more to the cardstock Transformers set I made for Hayden. 

1 project ALMOST complete! Now all I need is to find a good way to store them!

No comments:

Post a Comment