Pages

About this Blog

random. kids and cats. dan. rants. crafting, scrapbooking, sewing projects. life

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Day 16: A picture of someone who inspires you

Ok, so this is a topic that I haven't thought about since I was little. And when I first sat down to think about my answer, I didn't have one. And I still don't think I have one person who inspires me. I aspire to be a great mother and wife, to be a creative photographer, to be a renowned anthropologist/archaeologist! So I am inspired by every great mother, every photographer who has ever taken a photo that captivated me, and by all those who have ever made a lasting career in archaeology. There isn't really a picture to describe that. But this is what I came up with...


photgrapher: Jim Zuckerman

I removed this photo. Follow the link below





archaeologist/egyptologist: Zahi Hawass

I removed this photo. Follow the link below

















No comments:

Post a Comment