Pages

About this Blog

random. kids and cats. dan. rants. crafting, scrapbooking, sewing projects. life

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Day 1 : Post a picture of myself with 10 facts




Fact #1:  I do not tan in the summer; I freckle (which is BOLOGNA, I tell you) *see above*


#2: Right now, I am watching Fox and the Hound with my babies! Loooove this movie!


#3: My fish tank has never had fish in it


#4: I like kids and cats(and other animals) waaaayyy more than most adults


#5: Anime is AWESOME!!


#6: I have 2 babies (G is 7 and K is (almost)5 months) and I am looking forward to more in the future!! Yayy, right Dan?


#7: I could bake allll day long


#8: Pretty sure I have spent way too much money on my kids this Christmas, but I'm not quite done yet.. Just stocking stuffers and such to do now..


#9: I wish I had hot wings RIGHT meow


And finally...... 


#10: I think my great idea of starting a blog was a little over-ambitious.. I haven't had time or will-power to post in a couple months




LOL See you tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment